Any Runners On Here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
First ParkRun this year, today!
(Nostell Priory #181)
Even worse than that, its also my first run too:blush::blush:

I've had a look, & it's actually my first 'P-R' since late October!!
Not a fast one, even though the conditions were perfect for me (wet/cold/no wind)
73/182 @ 27:09

Just happy to get round without stopping^_^

Last edited:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Cranleigh parkrun continues to lure me. 125th parkrun today. 3 degrees and constant rain. Lots of standing water, the ever present mud, I saw three folk lose shoes. Managed my third fastest time ever there today - still minutes slower than my PB on that course from 2014. (EDIT: It was 2015 and I'm 45 secs a km slower)

Garmin went nuts and showed an HR of 180bpm at one point. In my dreams. I've now lost a stone since mid-November. And this week is on track to be my first 20-mile week in 10 months.

Last edited:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I was asked today a) why don't I swerve around the mud and the puddles and the muddy puddles and b) how come I run flat out down the "big hill". My explanation was that I run at Cranleigh to justify owning MudClaws and I own MudClaws to justify running at Cranleigh (100% on grass, not one metre of hardpack, tarmac or other man-made surface)

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm recovering from the bum rabies I've been suffering, but still feeling a bit washed out. I may do a short 3 miler tomorrow, but more likely will wait until Monday.

Tin Pot

Guru
Christo e deus. it’s cold out there!

But running never ceases to amaze me at how hot I get. Sweating like a non-politically-correct thing here.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I went for an easy 5k this afternoon.. The world and his wife seem to have the same idea, as i passed so many other joggers. I guess everyone has been going stir crazy for the last week.

Top Bottom