Anyone else having problems with Wiggle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Package collected on the 10th by courier so they would or should have had it by the 11th
Very much doubt it at the moment, next day seems to be taking 3 days with most couriers
Customer service is poor to say the least, other places like Decathlon, and of course Amazon are a lot quicker.
Never returned anything to Decathlon within Covid period or before so can't comment, but Amazon operate a different type of operation, they often don't own the stock they ship, they only store it for the merchant & don't care about refund/exchange as all they do is charge it to the merchant. I bought a Topeak rack via them, 1 year warranty, it broke, after 10 months, they have just shipped me another new one, the broken one which is easily repairable is still here, all they will have done is charge the merchant for the replacement. It's no skin off their nose if the merchant doesn't like it.

vickster

Legendary Member
Package collected on the 10th by courier so they would or should have had it by the 11th

Doesnt say working days and what is a working day now days!!

I'll take my anger out on the hills :bicycle:

:laugh:
Very much doubt it was delivered next day...my recent CRC return took 5 days via Asda

Dwn

I returned a pair of tyres recently, and refund was pretty prompt. Not as fast as Amazon, but much better than many - and delivery is always (in my experience) fast.

Dwn

I returned a pair of tyres recently, and refund was pretty prompt. Not as fast as Amazon, but much better than many - and delivery is always (in my experience) fast.
Also, some courier companies (yes Hermes, I'm looking at you) take forever with returns .

vickster

Legendary Member
Hermes have been very efficient for everything for me recently considering the circumstances, never more than 5 days :smile:

D

Deleted member 26715

Hermes have been very efficient for everything for me recently considering the circumstances, never more than 5 days :smile:
Everybody has different experiences, I have no issues getting parcels from Hermes, but I sent one over 7 weeks ago that was lost/stolen & having a nightmare trying to process a claim from them

Dwn

Everybody has different experiences, I have no issues getting parcels from Hermes, but I sent one over 7 weeks ago that was lost/stolen & having a nightmare trying to process a claim from them
Collections from Hermes for me have ranged from slow to disastrous (although deliveries fine). They somehow managed to smash an expensive item I sent and processing the claim was a nightmare. Deliveries on the other hand have been fine.

D

Deleted member 26715

Collections from Hermes for me have ranged from slow to disastrous (although deliveries fine). They somehow managed to smash an expensive item I sent and processing the claim was a nightmare. Deliveries on the other hand have been fine.
I sent a £56 item still in the manufacturers box back to the manufacturer, I could have sworn I selected £50 compensation yet they show it as £20. They claim they couldn't find the manufacturer yet they are a customer, fairly sure it was stolen, then sold ebay, facebook etc. But dealing with the CS is a nightmare, all they do is copy/paste you'll have to wait 28 days from opening claim. Now they are claiming they can't refund back to the PayPal & want to send a cheque, what good is a cheque these days, I'm not visiting a bank to sort out their mess.

vickster

Legendary Member
I always use a credit card for everything online. I avoid PayPal as much as possible and would never use a debit card linked directly to a bank account unless I was very certain

Dwn

I sent a £56 item still in the manufacturers box back to the manufacturer, I could have sworn I selected £50 compensation yet they show it as £20. They claim they couldn't find the manufacturer yet they are a customer, fairly sure it was stolen, then sold ebay, facebook etc. But dealing with the CS is a nightmare, all they do is copy/paste you'll have to wait 28 days from opening claim. Now they are claiming they can't refund back to the PayPal & want to send a cheque, what good is a cheque these days, I'm not visiting a bank to sort out their mess.
They admitted that they had smashed my item, but wouldn't accept liability because I had booked it through eBay (who also swerved liability). I gave up after two months - lost eBay sale and left with wrecked Bluetooth speaker.

D

Deleted member 26715

I always use a credit card for everything online. I avoid PayPal as much as possible and would never use a debit card linked directly to a bank account unless I was very certain
Still wouldn't help in this case, they are admitting it was lost/stolen just that they claim they cannot pay back £26.85 on a £6.85 transaction via PayPal

vickster

Legendary Member
Still wouldn't help in this case, they are admitting it was lost/stolen just that they claim they cannot pay back £26.85 on a £6.85 transaction via PayPal
Fair do, I'd give it up as a bad loss unless you like the fight :boxing:

D

Deleted member 26715

Fair do, I'd give it up as a bad loss unless you like the fight :boxing:
For £26.89 I'd almost roll over, but it's actually cost me £62.89 as the item they will only pay £20 compensation cost me £56, so my gander is a bit up on it. I will lose in the end, but is will cost them more than £36 in man/woman time & energy dealing with my complaint.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
3 items purchased through wiggle in the last month. All received in a timely manner. 1 item was returned (too small). Returned via local Asda on Saturday evening, email received confirming goods return on Thursday, refund cleared by Saturday. No complaints from me, but sorry to read of your troubles.

Mark pallister

No ,I use them loads for walking as well as cycling gear
paid a tenner for a year of next day delivery and it has never let me down
excellent service

Top Bottom