Anyone else having problems with Wiggle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I have dealt with Chain Reaction for years and had no real problems. A trailer I ordered came as a box of assorted bits as clearly that was all that was left on the shelf and the hitch did not fit. Sorted no problem and got a cash refund.
Now Wiggle where I got shoes recently which actually fitted at a reasonable price and they arrived promptly with no problems.
Luck of the draw perhaps.

Mark pallister

Very much doubt it at the moment, next day seems to be taking 3 days with most couriers
Never returned anything to Decathlon within Covid period or before so can't comment, but Amazon operate a different type of operation, they often don't own the stock they ship, they only store it for the merchant & don't care about refund/exchange as all they do is charge it to the merchant. I bought a Topeak rack via them, 1 year warranty, it broke, after 10 months, they have just shipped me another new one, the broken one which is easily repairable is still here, all they will have done is charge the merchant for the replacement. It's no skin off their nose if the merchant doesn't like it.
Wiggle next day has worked fine for me

Top Bottom