Anyone Following The Sky Dive?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Thanks for sharing the feeds all, that was awesome! Sorry, had to break-off after he landed to do the washing-up:rolleyes:

I know, why do people never realise just how important these things are.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
We are short of proper boyhood heroes these days. Let's hope small lads are jumping off walls all round the world tomorrow pretending they are Felix.

......And I wonder what it'll do to the numbers of A&E admissions!

Norm

The freefall duration record was going to be touch and go considering he was going faster than the speed of sound. He had a little more altitude, but due to higher freefall speeds less time in freefall. Add to that his frozen visor, and he opted to pull early I would guess.
Indeed. I'm sure without any visibility for over 4 minutes, thoughts of safety would overcome the desire for that last record. It was a stunning thing to do, apart from anything else, the tech to put so many people around the world in the capsule with him was incredible, and the achievement was immense.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
wow! And WOW again!!!:bravo:

Lost the link just after he deployed the 'chute.

Tremendously exciting stuff. Puts my solitary 2,500 feet static line jump into complete insignificance.

Good on ya, Felix. :cheers:
No, he just jumped higher than you.

You jumped, and are therefore part of an airborne family that have done something only a very small percentage of people ever do in their life

Top Bottom