Anyone getting the Aston Martin 77 one bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

That is why they didn't make it. It's made by Factor and badged as an Aston
I feel a bit stupid now :crazy:

Linford

To be fair to AM, I spent a morning in an AM showroom a few months ago and they are very well screwed together

screenman

Legendary Member
It could be bought buy the person who walks in to buy a car and says you might as well bung one of those bikes on the invoice as well. Somebody who is too busy working and building an empire to waste time looking through bike magazines and internet forums to save a few £. Somebody who has no problem earning £10,000 per day due to their skills.

I have never met somebody who does not wish they had more money, I have met many who are jealous of those who have got more though.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It could be bought buy the person who walks in to buy a car and says you might as well bung one of those bikes on the invoice as well. Somebody who is too busy working and building an empire to waste time looking through bike magazines and internet forums to save a few £. Somebody who has no problem earning £10,000 per day due to their skills.

I have never met somebody who does not wish they had more money, I have met many who are jealous of those who have got more though.

So we are all "jealous muppets" because we can't afford this "I'm a loaded prick" machine?:laugh:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Heavy and not road race legal (disc brakes), its junk :tongue:

Looks pretty cool I guess and I do like the dash, but it's clearly been designed for aesthetics and to show off what they can do engineering wise, and for that, it is very nice. For an actual bike, well also probably pretty nice. But I feel they could have made it comply with UCI regs if they really wanted to flex the "look what we can do muscles".

screenman

Legendary Member
Those of you who would not buy one are not in the same world as those that would.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I remember when we were children there was a bloke who had a Robin Reliant, or "plastic rockets" as they were fondly called. He only went and put loads of NASA/Apollo 13 stickers all over the thing. I suppose he was happy in his own little world thinking that he was Neil Armstrong. Well now whoever buys this 25 grand bike can pretend that they're James Bond!!!:laugh:

Oops!,i'll just swap that Apollo 13 for an 11.The one Neil Armstrong travelled in.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I remember when we were children there was a bloke who had a Robin Reliant, or "plastic rockets" as they were fondly called. He only went and put loads of NASA/Apollo 13 stickers all over the thing. I suppose he was happy in his own little world thinking that he was Neil Armstrong. Well now whoever buys this 25 grand bike can pretend that they're James Bond!!!:laugh:

Oops!,i'll just swap that Apollo 13 for an 11.The one Neil Armstrong travelled in.
What's a Robin Reliant? Is it any relation to the Cortina Ford, or the Imp Hillman?

Top Bottom