Anyone use a Firestick thingy to get all their sports and films etc ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
A 1000 homes lol...
Sky Sports £34 per month
BT Sport £25
Amazon Prime £9
Netflix £ 7
Easy to spend a grand a year on subscriptions.Maybe the way to stop illegal streams is to stop fleecing people.

Bt sport is £40 now if you have it in hd…….

Cycleops

Legendary Member
A 1000 homes lol...
Sky Sports £34 per month
BT Sport £25
Amazon Prime £9
Netflix £ 7
Easy to spend a grand a year on subscriptions.Maybe the way to stop illegal streams is to stop fleecing people.
People will always try to circumvent the system and get stuff for free, if they think they can get away with it. As you say there's a choice.
Look at the number of uninsured cars in the road.

Last edited:

presta

Guru
Firesticks are virtually obsolete aren't they? The only thing I use them for these days is lighting a candle if there's a power cut.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I've used fire sticks for years. I have the 4kmax one which is really fast compared to the older ones. Also has dedicated remote buttons for voice search, Disney, prime and Netflix. Yes you can pretty much watch anything through the apps as long as you are subscribed.

My partner had a virgin box (fnar) and got fed up with paying for it, as it was slow and often froze.

Don't know why anyone would automatically think about piracy?

Tenkaykev

Guru
Don't know why anyone would automatically think about piracy?
Cos there’s an Ahrrrr in the Month me hearties! 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

vickster

Legendary Member
I get BT sport to watch on phone/iPad for free as part of my EE mobile contract. Fiver a month for the facility to cast to the TV

jowwy

I get BT sport to watch on phone/iPad for free as part of my EE mobile contract. Fiver a month for the facility to cast to the TV

But not everyone got an EE contract or a tv that you can cast too…….they also may not have an iphone or an ipad either

jowwy

If you actually go to games it's a lot less.

Is it really??? How do you work that out…….casing point.

wales are playing ireland in the 6 nations soon….its £100 a ticket, family want to take their kids, your spending over £400 just to watch one game of rugby

This is a resale sight for tickets

176C80E5-DC12-4C1B-9DF6-58E9C941247C.png

now if we are talking football, even local games your talking £100 for the day out, thats ticket, food and transport……

and before we talk about your area, i dont live there, i live in rural south wales….40miles to cardiff, 55 swansea and 35 to newport, wrexham forget it.

Top Bottom