Anyone use a Firestick thingy to get all their sports and films etc ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
You might note - it says "If you have purchased a Full Works plan with iphone between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021, the BT Sport app is included in your plan"

Even outside that, you get "inclusive extras", and it also says "If you're on one of our Smart or Full Works plans you'll be able to select BT Sport mobile as an Inclusive Extra".

So presumably, he fits in one of those groups.

Who’s he?
If you mean me (she), I’ve had my EE contract with the free BT sports for years (no idea when it started) and it’s a SIM only contract.
So presumably it might also work on an Android phone but I’ve never had one.
The casting is an add on

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
You might note - it says "If you have purchased a Full Works plan with iphone between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021, the BT Sport app is included in your plan"

Even outside that, you get "inclusive extras", and it also says "If you're on one of our Smart or Full Works plans you'll be able to select BT Sport mobile as an Inclusive Extra".

So presumably, he fits in one of those groups.

I already noted that - BUT

It isnt a standard plan is it and how much is the Smart fullworks plan...it could be cheaper just to pay £28 for sky. It also doesnt state how much BT sport is as an Inclusive extra either, no mention of £5

Alex321

Veteran
Who’s he?
If you mean me (she), I’ve had my EE contract with the free BT sports for years (no idea when it started) and it’s a SIM only contract.
So presumably it might also work on an Android phone but I’ve never had one.
The casting is an add on

Oops. Sorry, it didn't register that you were the poster Jowwy was responding to.

If you've had it that long, there may have been some special offer at the time that is no longer shown on their website, but once you have the contract it remains on it.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
BT sport as an Inclusive add on for EE customers ( as i am one and have been for 20yrs...yes i know they werent EE before, but the contract remains the same) is £20.83p monthly for NON HD

vickster

Legendary Member
Oops. Sorry, it didn't register that you were the poster Jowwy was responding to.

If you've had it that long, there may have been some special offer at the time that is no longer shown on their website, but once you have the contract it remains on it.

Indeed, but I don’t know what current offers they have, I’m happy with my contract.
I didn’t see his posts only yours ;)

Adam4868

Guru
Which app is this please @Adam4868 ?
Morning Tom ..it's a paid app.Someone I know,you give him your fire stick and he loads a app on it.He doesn't advertise lol.
Not strictly legal...but my concience is clear 😁 A lot of people use Kodi,I have tried that in the past but to tempremental for me.
Fifty quid a year and literally every channel and live sports event you can think of.

Tom...

Guru
Morning Tom ..it's a paid app.Someone I know,you give him your fire stick and he loads a app on it.He doesn't advertise lol.
Not strictly legal...but my concience is clear 😁 A lot of people use Kodi,I have tried that in the past but to tempremental for me.
Fifty quid a year and literally every channel and live sports event you can think of.

I've used Kodi for years but you're right, it's certainly temperamental!

Top Bottom