Appropriate insults to hurl at motorists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If you're really going for it you can punch yourself in the mouth for extra authenticity.
I punched myself on a bike ride once... :whistle:

I was removing a tight arm warmer which was reluctant to come off so I pulled a bit harder. It came off suddenly and I accidentally punched myself in the face! :laugh:
:wacko:

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
Depends ... are you likely to retaliate and mow someone down??
My two wheeled endeavours, motorised or otherwise, have informed my entire 4-wheel career.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Spontaneity can get yourself in trouble but also can be a satisfying relief valve :okay:....i came back to my parked motorcycle and a car had parked so close i couldnt physically get it upright to ride away...so lifted up a hefty motocross boot and put a big dent in the middle of their bonnet ^_^ dragged the bike out and rode off....and relax...alls right with the world ^_^

proletaratOne

I am really shity at insults. Do t really have the wit for it…. Word insults wars usually end with me looking stupid

I AM however quite physical formidable. And I have knocked a motorist out who decided I was a good idea to road rage my way

Most of you guys are from England, but here in the USA . A motorist is much more likely to be a fat out of shape loud mouth suburbanite.

And In the case of legal action , license plates are slot more traceable… I just ride off

Motorist should be much more worried about angering us than the other way around

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I am really shity at insults. Do t really have the wit for it…. Word insults wars usually end with me looking stupid

I AM however quite physical formidable. And I have knocked a motorist out who decided I was a good idea to road rage my way

Most of you guys are from England, but here in the USA . A motorist is much more likely to be a fat out of shape loud mouth suburbanite.

And In the case of legal action , license plates are slot more traceable… I just ride off

Motorist should be much more worried about angering us than the other way around
Not really thought this through have you? Bicycle & rider v driver & car does not in any way give the cyclist the upper hand.

buzz22

Über Member
I try my best to let it go, the anger does noone any good. I do love the phrase "you couldn't drive a greasy stick up a dog's bum" (a peculiarly Aussie saying) but by the time you've said that the car is long gone

Reactions: C R

I once let myself get angered by a half wit in a van trying to squeeze into a gap that didn't exist, so went over to have 'conversation', only for the van he was driving to start rocking, as the burly team of navvies he had in the back started to get out to see what the issue holding them up was.

I had no doubt in my mind, the driver in question was a trappy clown, emboldened by knowing he had formidable back up, but I couldn't be sure that the navvies thought the same, and were just waiting for someone to sit him on his backside, which I was fairly sure most of them were, but no way was I going to test the theory.

I tried to brazen it out by walking toward him, telling him to get back in his van and don't be such an W anchor in future, and then in the same movement slowly headed off on my way. To be fair, he did look shocked and started to move backwards as I approached him. I'm sure I heard his passengers tell him to shut up, get in the van and drive, so I'd have perhaps judged their view of it correctly.

In the UK, people are often far more willing to get into a physical altercation than many outside the Country expect. That's often more so with a little guy confronted by a big fella, as the logic tend to be it's a free pass for them. They're not expected to win, so it's a bonus if they do (which many of them can), and if they loose, the big guy is seen as a only beating a little guy.

Last edited:

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
1643633792319.png

Les Aventures de Tintin: L'Affaire Tournesol

Last edited:
Once when I did that the motorist stopped, fished a hammer out of the boot, got me in a headlock, and threatened to cave my head in with it.
My point exactly when Supermikey is going about his 'business '.

He does have his camera rolling and probably does it in busy built up areas with lots of people about but these nutters are out there.

Last edited:
I try my best to let it go, the anger does noone any good. I do love the phrase "you couldn't drive a greasy stick up a dog's bum" (a peculiarly Aussie saying) but by the time you've said that the car is long gone
I have to admit that I have no idea how easy that is

maybe I have led a sheltered life???

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
Top Bottom