Appropriate registration numbers on cars...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Ive seen a lady driving a Bently convertible around here, reg M1 Fun.
Looks like it is too.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions

Dadam

The mayoral Jag here has the plate U1

That must be worth a small fortune, so it's unclear why our eternally cash strapped council haven't sold it to raise valuable funds to cover councillors expenses or otherwise fritter away.

Car with that plate pulled out from a drive while I was cycling to work near me last week. Wasn’t on a Jag, it was a Far Eastern make of some sort, I couldn't make it out It was pulling out of a very modest and somewhat scruffy council or ex council semi.

Alex321

Veteran
From 01/03/23 motorists will get a £1000 fine if their registration plates aren't road legal.
https://www.herefordtimes.com/news/23344499.dvla-number-plate-fine-warning-ahead-change-next-week/

There has been no change to the rules for a couple of years now, and they have always been able to fine you. That is absolutely not "from 01/03/2023"

This article is pure clickbait, no news value in it at all.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Some years ago I bought a Citroen Dyanne (executive version of the 2CV ^_^) from a neighbour for £300, before it finally rusted away I sold the plate for £350. Don't think neighbour was all that happy.

Some years ago I bought a Citroen Dyanne (executive version of the 2CV ^_^) from a neighbour for £300, before it finally rusted away I sold the plate for £350. Don't think neighbour was all that happy.

Wasn't that the more powerful version
the one that could actually log a 0-60 time without using a calender??

(I used to own a 2cv - many many years ago - loved it!))

Top Bottom