Arch's hootenanny! Come on in!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
very good postman, I shall remember that one!

Well, it looks like I'll have to stay in next year to repeat the party! Perhaps I'll hire a virtual bouncy castle....

Seriously, sitting chatting to you lot made the evening very enjoyable, I was quite happy to be alone physically, but in such good company. happy New Year once again.

Now, I'm offline for a bit to watch the repeat of the Xmas day Dr Who, and psyche myself up for this evening's denoument....

postman

Legendary Member
I'm on a roll two people liked the joke .So to test the water one more .

Quasimodo gets home from work ,his mum is holding a wok .

"We are not having chinese AGAIN tonight are we mum "?

"No son i'm just going to iron your shirts ".

Postman hides under table waiting for fall out .

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
postman said:
I'm on a roll two people liked the joke .So to test the water one more .

Quasimodo gets home from work ,his mum is holding a wok .

"We are not having chinese AGAIN tonight are we mum "?

"No son i'm just going to iron your shirts ".

Postman hides under table waiting for fall out .

Wel done, Postman - they've made me chuckle despite having a streaming cold and feeling pretty miserable with it this afternoon :smile:

ACS

Legendary Member
Arch I'll have a new pot plant delivered for the hall, mid week, Big Rab never made it round he fell asleep behind my TV instead.

Head is a bit fuzzy, any chance of a bacon roll when the kitchen opens. Think I will just minesweep the drink that has been left in the living room - bit of a hair of the dog.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
postman said:
What a party you lot had .

I went out to the local pub all on me own .Got insulted

Sat at the bar eating the free nuts .When they spoke to me ,no i was not drunk .They said .
"you look very smart tonight Postman "

Then from against the wall the ciggie machine spoke to me .

"You look crap and all by yourself again i see ,what can't you pull a bird even on New Years eve "

Well i was not standinfg for that so i complained .

The barman apologized saying the peanuts were complementary and the ciggie machine was out of order .

I should have meandered over to you lot .You like my jokes ----don't you ????????

Thank you, a very excellent joke for New Year's Day. :girl: Will now need to find clean hankie, cos laughing so much.;)

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
satans budgie said:
Arch I'll have a new pot plant delivered for the hall, mid week, Big Rab never made it round he fell asleep behind my TV instead.

Head is a bit fuzzy, any chance of a bacon roll when the kitchen opens. Think I will just minesweep the drink that has been left in the living room - bit of a hair of the dog.

You'll have to nip out and get some bacon if you want a bacon roll, I've run out...

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
satans budgie said:
OK, will do smoked do and fresh rolls, I'll walk not to steady on the old pins

Yeah, smoked is fine, and can you pick up a pint of milk too?

I'm fine for eggs and ketchup, if anyone wants HP you'll have to get that too...

Top Bottom