Arch's hootenanny! Come on in!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
very good postman, I shall remember that one!

Well, it looks like I'll have to stay in next year to repeat the party! Perhaps I'll hire a virtual bouncy castle....

Seriously, sitting chatting to you lot made the evening very enjoyable, I was quite happy to be alone physically, but in such good company. happy New Year once again.

Now, I'm offline for a bit to watch the repeat of the Xmas day Dr Who, and psyche myself up for this evening's denoument....

postman

Legendary Member
I'm on a roll two people liked the joke .So to test the water one more .

Quasimodo gets home from work ,his mum is holding a wok .

"We are not having chinese AGAIN tonight are we mum "?

"No son i'm just going to iron your shirts ".

Postman hides under table waiting for fall out .

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
postman said:
I'm on a roll two people liked the joke .So to test the water one more .

Quasimodo gets home from work ,his mum is holding a wok .

"We are not having chinese AGAIN tonight are we mum "?

"No son i'm just going to iron your shirts ".

Postman hides under table waiting for fall out .

Wel done, Postman - they've made me chuckle despite having a streaming cold and feeling pretty miserable with it this afternoon :smile:

ACS

Legendary Member
Arch I'll have a new pot plant delivered for the hall, mid week, Big Rab never made it round he fell asleep behind my TV instead.

Head is a bit fuzzy, any chance of a bacon roll when the kitchen opens. Think I will just minesweep the drink that has been left in the living room - bit of a hair of the dog.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
postman said:
What a party you lot had .

I went out to the local pub all on me own .Got insulted

Sat at the bar eating the free nuts .When they spoke to me ,no i was not drunk .They said .
"you look very smart tonight Postman "

Then from against the wall the ciggie machine spoke to me .

"You look crap and all by yourself again i see ,what can't you pull a bird even on New Years eve "

Well i was not standinfg for that so i complained .

The barman apologized saying the peanuts were complementary and the ciggie machine was out of order .

I should have meandered over to you lot .You like my jokes ----don't you ????????

Thank you, a very excellent joke for New Year's Day. :girl: Will now need to find clean hankie, cos laughing so much.;)

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
satans budgie said:
Arch I'll have a new pot plant delivered for the hall, mid week, Big Rab never made it round he fell asleep behind my TV instead.

Head is a bit fuzzy, any chance of a bacon roll when the kitchen opens. Think I will just minesweep the drink that has been left in the living room - bit of a hair of the dog.

You'll have to nip out and get some bacon if you want a bacon roll, I've run out...

ACS

Legendary Member
OK, will do smoked do and fresh rolls, I'll walk not to steady on the old pins

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
satans budgie said:
OK, will do smoked do and fresh rolls, I'll walk not to steady on the old pins

Yeah, smoked is fine, and can you pick up a pint of milk too?

I'm fine for eggs and ketchup, if anyone wants HP you'll have to get that too...

ACS

Legendary Member
If I am not back in 30 mins, I could be with Big Rab in The Feathers, he has a telly for sale

Top Bottom