Are we being forced to go electric?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Yes Euros

midlife

Guru
Just filled up the Ka for the holiday near the Pendle Witch Trail. £1.61 litre and put in 40 quid which will do me.

Probably more than an EV in electric but I saved about £47000 buying the Ka and not a Tesla 3. Not as big or as flash but should get me there, pootle around for a week and get me back

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Just filled up the Ka for the holiday near the Pendle Witch Trail. £1.61 litre and put in 40 quid which will do me.

Probably more than an EV in electric but I saved about £47000 buying the Ka and not a Tesla 3. Not as big or as flash but should get me there, pootle around for a week and get me back

cheapest here is still 172.7

midlife

Guru
cheapest here is still 172.7

Surprised me too, just our local garage, can't even remember the brand they sell. I wondered why it was busy.

Had a word with the lady at the till and that is the price they have been told to sell it for. Cheaper than the supermarkets.

Edit. Checked and its BP

Last edited:

icowden

Veteran
Strictly speaking, all of those that can't afford an EV have been funding your trip, along with pensioners liable to freeze to death this winter when they can't afford the extra fuel costs.

Strictly speaking, that's nonsense. Tesla pay for the electricity they don't magic it up.

midlife

Guru
Strictly speaking, that's nonsense. Tesla pay for the electricity they don't magic it up.

True, they don't magic it up. Comes out of the profits they make from doing things like selling cars........ I guess Tesla car owners have paid something towards it somewhere.

Strictly speaking, all of those that can't afford an EV have been funding your trip, along with pensioners liable to freeze to death this winter when they can't afford the extra fuel costs.

Why would pensioners be paying for the costs of filling a Tesla. How do you figure that out ?

And let's gloss over the people who've died from pollution in cities from good old petrol and diesel engines going past their homes.

midlife

Guru
Why would pensioners be paying for the costs of filling a Tesla. How do you figure that out ?

And let's gloss over the people who've died from pollution in cities from good old petrol and diesel engines going past their homes.

Have you never driven an ICE car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom