As a cyclist who do you dislike the most?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
For me it's chavs! They always make a comment when i pass them in my "mamil"gear. I know that they are lacking in brain cells,clothing sense, the ability to speak clearly etc, and therefore i shouldn't get worked up over their moronic comments, but i do tend to let it get to me.
The other night i was on my way home from a 30 mile ride, i was quite pleased with myself because i'd reached 1.5mph more, over my usual average speed for a ride, and i was looking forward to replenishing my lost energy with quite a few pints of real ale in my local.:cheers:
Unfortunately i had to pass through my town centre on my way home due to road work detours. I was confronted by underclass chavs running in the road with bottles of WKD etc,(many had been smashed on the road). One horrible female wearing UGG boots and a hoodie walked out towards me, completely oblivious of me coming towards her, even though i had my usual fluorescent gear on. I unclipped my left foot in case i had to lance the creature, fortunately the moron hesitated as i approached, but she shouted "Move you f..k..g t..t"! I replied "please die as soon as possible so that you don't become too much of a burden on the welfare state"! This seemed to throw the idiot as she stopped to scratch her empty head!:laugh:
Near to home the second incident arose. A male chav was in the middle of the road with what i presume was it's girlfriend. The idiots were drooling over their mobile phones(like most chavs do), i wanted them out of my way so i gave a loud "ahem! The male as i passed said "alright love have you had a nice girly ride"!, followed by a loud drug induced guffaw! I turned around and told the lowlife what i thought of his emloyment status,his inability to cycle more than a few yards, the fact that his mother is a bald toothless heroin addict( i know of the family) and that he'll probably be dead long before he reaches my age, and therefore we should celebrate the fact!:cheers:
Who/what do you dislike the most and do you confront them or try to put them out of your mind?

Little old ladies on classic old bikes who have been doing the same route for years... And pass you on a hill as if it were nothing!

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I hate my next door neighbour he's a piss head well alcoholic he's only been here a few weeks and he is the “neighbour from hell” the council forced the housing association to take him and now they are trying to get rid of him.

buddha

Veteran
... and reading your post

Yo do realise that cats have built in WiFi
That explains the sinister, 'knowing' look he's giving me. And my wireless SSID is "Meow":biggrin: . Needs changing.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I hate my next door neighbour he's a piss head well alcoholic he's only been here a few weeks and he is the “neighbour from hell” the council forced the housing association to take him and now they are trying to get rid of him.
Well I don't like you either, always calling the police and grassing me to the social services :angry:

Dan151

Walkers that think its ok to walk up singletrack even though there a massive red signs saying do not walk up cyclists approaching at speed. Then when you have to hammer your brakes on and go off the track to avoid them nearly hurting yourself in the process, they have the f**king cheek to say "what are you doing speeding down here? You will seriously hurt or kill someone." that was met with me offering some advice (which included some swearing and shouting). Emailed the forestry commission too about it because this isn't the first time its happened.

Top Bottom