As we've all give* a few bob...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

How about Admin. publish a name of all the Moderators :smile:

I feel this is a fair and warranted right due to the Admin/Owner coming to ourselves, the membership and 'us' giving generously

*P.S. I have not give some cash but am due to on the 25th PD for me!

oxbob

No, mods should remain private.Otherwise all hell will break loose with witch hunts against them for "unfair" moderating :smile:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

pound_sign.png

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I'm surprised, and dissapointed, to hear that the mods have so much hassle on a great forum like this.

Personally, I'm not bothered who the mods are, they seem to do a stirling job to me, but then maybe I'm just not a troublemaker :smile::ohmy:

Shaun

Founder
I've talked about this before, and am fairly sure everyone knows my stance on it.

Why then, Lee, do you think the donations for server rental would change it?

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Admin said:
I've talked about this before, and am fairly sure everyone knows my stance on it.

Why then, Lee, do you think the donations for server rental would change it?

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

Self explanitory.

muller

[devils advocate]
If I donate, can I choose someone to be banned?
Can I also demand the 'right' for Yenners to try and communicate in something vaguely approximating English as we know it? Just once would be a start...
[/devils advocate]

Landslide

Rare Migrant
yenrod said:
I feel this is a fair and warranted right due to the Admin/Owner coming to ourselves, the membership and 'us' giving generously

When asking for funds, Admin made it abundantly clear that he had a number of qualms about raising the issue at all, as he felt that it could raise the spectre of members feeling that the forum would then "owe" them something. I'm really sorry to see that you've proved him right yenrod, and personally if that's going to be your approach, I'd much rather that when pay day rolls around you keep your money in your pocket.;)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
muller said:
[devils advocate]
If I donate, can I choose someone to be banned?
Can I also demand the 'right' for Yenners to try and communicate in something vaguely approximating English as we know it? Just once would be a start...
[/devils advocate]
[Life of Brian]
Here! I-- I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that Yenners can't actually post immediately understandable English, not having the time to check his posts, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to type what he pleases.
FRANCIS: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to type what you choose, brother. Sister. Sorry.
[/Life of Brian]

;);)

Top Bottom