As we've all give* a few bob...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
On the expenses issue, that tenner's worth of groceries on Saturday turned out to be £18, and included £2 on sushi, £1 on some Basics avocadoes, and 59p on a Muller Crunch Corner, all hedonistic luxuries. Shall I tender my resignation now, or just go home and make guacamole?

peanut

yenrod said:
It surprises myself the atmosphere on here at times - its like there are people thedoctor, arch and few others who think they know the god dam and all + act like the own the place ie here !

I find that very very off-putting.

I've got nothing against you. And never did in the 1st place - yet the reaction is pure cynicism.

Why is there such serious'ness in this place.

Stuffy is how i'd describe the atmosphere with said members in here.

If I ever get to a stage in my life that I do not think that and am still here i'll tell you, up untill then smile :biggrin: - it won't kill you !

you're Chris Eubank and I claim my fiver :tongue:

I missed this thread somehow but I'd like to go on record and say this forum is one of the best out there. Shaun and the Mods do an amazing job of keeping all us muppets in check and everything on an even keel. Why anyone should want to know who the moderators are is beyond me. Just be grateful that the forum is moderated so well that you are completely unaware of it.

Noodley

I remember just after everyone arrived here I started a few threads to get the word 'Moderator' removed from next to their names :laugh: It took a while but eventually happened....a while after I had not posted a thread 'complaining' about it :biggrin:

At one point about a third of the most regular posters were mods.

I wish I knew how to search the archive, but it probably does not go that far back anyway.

smavter

I can't believe people are moaning about mods and pay, obviously this site has to be funded server space wise, and the original cost of buying the domain name, but apart from that i cant see any forms of advertising or product promotion to make up for those costs, apart from the use of forum software. Which is unlikely in today's world.

In my opinion the people that don't want to be moderated, want to say stuff that nobody here is interested in, unless the moderators mod commercial goals.

So stop moaning about it, its a nice place to talk about cycling, bicycles and roads with a bunch of nice people and its free!

Top Bottom