Ashamed to say I drive a BMW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So a £30k to £45k BMW is someone who hasn't made it? You must live in some world @Drago if you believe that. You will also find that a 7 series BMW would be too large a car for most people, personally I don't like the look of them.
I believe I spent more on my 335 convertible than my friend who bought a 530 estate.

Hyslop

Veteran
I own a BMW (Touring) and drive like Reginald Molehusband.
I have a feeling you might have to explain the Reginald Molehusband reference at some point!:smile: Excellent!

De Sisti

Veteran
Reginald Molehusband was a character in one of the 1970s public (safety) information commericals.
He was the antidote to the reckless driving, boy-racer culture that was beginning to emerge.

mattobrien

Guru
I'm very ashamed to say that I haven't made it :sad:

We have a 1 series and 3 series, both were Mrs O's cars and dictated by her. She wouldn't want anything larger than a 3 and probably would be happy going back to her 1 series (which I inherited) when she go the family sized motor.

I have been toying between a 4 and 6 series next, but it may well be dependant on which one the bike will go in easiest. I have been hankering after the Gran Coupe versions of both, but the 4 series has a hatch back, which may may loading the bike into the back much easier. Anyway a good couple of years to decide and I definitely need some new wheels before then ^_^

I'll try to work hard between now and then to make it :whistle:

screenman

Legendary Member
Most BMW renters only own it for a month a time.

Most house owners are worried about an interest rate raise on their mortgage Can you see what is wrong there.

Top Bottom