Bad luck wales.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bad luck Wales. Thought they could of snatched victory at the very end, especially when they should of been awarded a penalty. But saying that, the French played well and they were indeed a joy to watch!

Oh, I missed that!

Did they lose?

Shame!

;) :tongue:

D

Deleted member 1258

Entertaining game, enjoyed it. Well done France.

Keith Oates

Janner
I didn't see the match on he TV but the reports indicate that the result was a fair result when considering the actual play. Must admit I wish Wales had won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

djtheglove said:
Am glad on this occasion that the french won as I won't have to listen to Jonathan Edwards banging on about how great the Welsh are!!

Jonathan Edwards......................wasn't he a runner????

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Nicensleazy said:
Jonathan Edwards......................wasn't he a runner????

Oh no :biggrin: have i made an arse of my self again???? I am terrible with names! I meant the commentator on the BBC;)

rich p said:
Triple jumper

You cold rich?

Actually, Jonathan Davies was quite complimentary about Benoit Baby the
France fly half - for about two minutes. I think he and Mr Guscott have grown a bit too 'porky' on the back of the BBC. Anyway, a good game although France should have won by a clear twelve points...if not more.

Watch out for Scotland v Italy this afternoon - don't miss the first five minutes...hahahahahahahahahahaha! (Sorry Scotch people - couldn't resist :biggrin:)

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

I like Jonathan Davies.............he has most certainly earnt his place on the BBC team. Not only was he one of the finest rugby players in the world, he's a nice all round guy. When Jonathan's wife died of cancer, he was left to bring up his children. His wife was his childhood sweetheart and later married. He's a top bloke for whom I have a great deal of repect for, on and off the rugby pitch!

Top Bottom