Bad luck

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Yeh yeh, i know its true, you know its true, everyone knows it true.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Well thats 3 bad things:sad:
Someone has tried to break into the bike shed:sad: Couldnt get past the lock, so the bikes are all safe.:biggrin:
So remember, good locks on your sheds!
Bikes are now in another safe place, locked and locked. Police know, and they said they will tell the local community police about it so they can maybe do some work around here. I'll hopefully see them and tell them, and also show them pictures of my bikes. Worth me talking to them, can always hope if they do ever get nicked they will notice its not me riding them.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Kovu said:
What that says :blush:

*Ahem* Aperitif is a man, not a that. I know 'cos I've met him and stolen biscuits from right under his nose(and in his own conservatory!):biggrin:

Nice to see Joe & Kovu haven't gone down the tubes, Arch and Doc' ain't a patch on you two.:biggrin:

Noodley

Joe24 said:
...and also show them pictures of my bikes.

Joe: ...and this is my bike that I had 2 punctures in 28 miles. Would you believe it!?
Policeman: erm, no...
Joe: ...and this is a picture of my bike that I use when it is wet. I was going to put mudguards on it but bonj, he's a bloke from a forum I'm on, said they were crap and to just avoid muddy bits by steering round them instead. He's really clever that bonj...
Policemen: very good son, now if you don't mind...
Joe: ...here's the best picture. It's me actually ON my bike. Look how sexy I am in lycra.
Policeman: <wanders off arms behind back, whistling as he goes>...
Joe: You love me....

:biggrin:

Noodley said:
Joe: ...and this is my bike that I had 2 punctures in 28 miles. Would you believe it!?
Joe: ...and this is a picture of my bike that I use when it is wet. I was going to put mudguards on it but bonj, he's a bloke from a forum I'm on, said they were crap and to just avoid muddy bits by steering round them instead. He's really clever that bonj...
Joe: ...here's the best picture. It's me actually ON my bike. Look how sexy I am in lycra.

:blush:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Very good, Noodles! :biggrin:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Noodley said:

:blush:

Its good to see you know i'm sexy in lycra;)

Joe24 said:
Its good to see you know i'm sexy in lycra;)

Is this what you wear? Now that you've confessed! :blush:

http://www.policegiftshop.co.uk/Shop/LimitedEdition/OutAtLastBlueSleepsuit.html

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Noodley that was a work of pure Genius!

I'm a bit confused now..............
139.jpg

WTF does this represent? Just think about this a min.
Are we supposed to believe that the Police view a baby in eutero is in fact a criminal who has just served a 9 month sentence?

Or are the Police keen to recognise repressed homosexuality in babies?

WTF does it mean?:biggrin:

Top Bottom