Bagpuss Had It Right

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
To get back slightly tangentially on topic

It'll never catch on

Mr Celine

Discordian
For whatever it's worth, Killie fans are routinely treated to the chant "You're just Huns without a bus pass".
Well if you will continuously sing 'The Billy Boys' what do you expect?
I've just watched the excellent Killie v Arbroath game, during which the Rugby Park faithful sang nothing else.:rolleyes:

Congrats on your promotion. :okay:

Slick

Guru
I've just watched the excellent Killie v Arbroath game, during which the Rugby Park faithful sang nothing else.:rolleyes:

The Killie boys. :okay:

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Here's my opinion. There is a certain amount of antithapy* towards football on CC.
*a deep-seated feeling of aversion.
Give us a bloody break and go elsewhere if you don't enjoy the sport or everything it stands for.
Thankyou.

If they *really* hate football they could always visit old Trafford...

Here's my opinion. There is a certain amount of antithapy* towards football on CC.
*a deep-seated feeling of aversion.
Give us a bloody break and go elsewhere if you don't enjoy the sport or everything it stands for.
Thankyou.

Having gone to the effort of providing a rather patronising asterisked definition of the word for the benefit of those who you think might not know it, it would have been useful to spell it correctly. :whistle:

AndyRM

XOXO

We don't, and we sang plenty of other songs.

What a night. Can't quite believe it happened.

Top Bottom