Bananas on a ride. Does anyone take them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Back packs lead to a damp patch on your back from sweat, better with a pannier, better still with a matching pair of panniers:okay:.
Quite. Let the bike do the work.

SuperHans123

Formerly known as snertos999
Quite. Let the bike do the work.
Bike feels like a tank to ride with panniers.
If you don't normally use them, (My 'commute' is 1.33 miles on the bike) hardly worth it for recreational rides, better to put on a backpack; you are going to sweat anyway.

SuperHans123

Formerly known as snertos999
Careful, your prejudices are showing a bit, there. Personally, I'm happy to let other cyclists wear what they want and ride whatever bicycle type they want.

People can wear whatever they want and I can say some of them look like Superman, it's called living in a free and democratic society.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
We have a variety here that about a third the size of ones you get in the UK thus making them more portable, ideal for cycling. Unfortunately they don't look so nice having dark markings but are so sweet you'll swear somebody has added sugar.

34824149-dish-full-of-bananas-for-sale-at-the-roaside-in-accra-ghana.jpg

I have a tendency to favor plantains over bananas. More durable, and can be fried or grilled if you dislike them raw.
If you leave them for long they get very soft and are delicious deep fried like this.

images (1).jpeg

Top Bottom