England : Lincolnshire Bardney Loop Sunday 11th March

Discussion in 'CycleChat and Recreational Rides' started by tallliman, 28 Dec 2017.

1. Chris Doyle

Chris Doyle I’m just that somewhere in between....

I can vouch for that!:laugh:

Mrs D has decided to tell me at the death that she and her sister have planned a mother’s day family meal that weekend. I’m hoping it can be done early otherwise I’m screwed! And I’ve been looking forward to this ride for quite a while so I will not be happy! :sad:

Lilliburlero and Supersuperleeds like this.
  2. screenman

screenman Legendary Member

It is Mothers Day, I am out, no way would I not be with Pam on that day as the kids will do something nice as well. I will have to organise another Bardney ride later in the year, I have some great routes so it will be interesting for most.

Chris Doyle and 13 rider like this.
  3. Chris Doyle

**update**

Mrs D has now reliably informed me that the planned family meal possibly on this date has been downgraded to just her, the mother in law and the sister in law so I’m all good to go for this ride as planned! Buzzing! :dance:

4. OP
    OP
    tallliman

tallliman Über Member

Chris Doyle likes this.
  5. Saluki

Saluki I've run away with my friends to..

Just seen my rota set in stone. I am off on that day ^_^ Actually I have planned to leave by then for my own sanity.

Lilliburlero and Chris Doyle like this.
  6. Lilliburlero

Lilliburlero Pro sandbagger

Weather permitting, I`ll be there. Just need to know where to meet up with you Leicestershire lot :popcorn:

Chris Doyle likes this.
  7. 13 rider

13 rider Guru

Me @Supersuperleeds and @tallliman will meet in Cossington . If you want to drive over you can park in Cossington village or meet me at my house if drive or ride over 6 miles to Cossington from home . Sileby train station is 2 miles from Cossington

Lilliburlero likes this.
  8. Chris Doyle

I think @tallliman was looking at meeting in Loughborough and setting off early doors to get to Bardney for lunch I do believe. If that’s still the case then I might have a ride down to there. If you fancy the extra miles feel free to join me!

Lilliburlero likes this.
  9. Chris Doyle

Forget what I just said.... :laugh:

Lilliburlero likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    tallliman

tallliman Über Member

Happy for you to meet me in Lufbra en route to Cossington! ^_^

Specifically we meet by the bench near Bennett's Lane in Cossington at about 7.45. 15mph to Bardney with a Co-op stop maybe in Bottesford. Should be in Bardney around 12-12:30 all being well.

Last edited: 21 Feb 2018
    Chris Doyle likes this.
  11. Lilliburlero

I`ll be looking at riding to Cossington and meeting you there. Could meet up with @Chris Doyle en route? Ellistown maybe? or whatever is the best for you Chris.

Chris Doyle likes this.
  12. OP
    OP
    tallliman

tallliman Über Member

Chris Doyle likes this.
  13. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

Chris Doyle likes this.
  14. Lilliburlero

I think it`ll be a few miles short, but it`ll be close.

Chris Doyle likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    tallliman

tallliman Über Member

@Supersuperleeds, I thought I was leaving home at 7 to meet you at 7.45. Then 4 hrs for the other 60 miles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice