bargain garmin edge 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

musa

Über Member
i might have to purchase one my dakota 10 has died this morning and I dont know how much Garmin will charge me for repair or NOH OoW

okeydokey79

Been debating wheter get the garmin 200 cus looks such a good deal, so just got my attendeance vouchers off work( use at halfords) and just used a code to get british cycling membership for £10.80 so hopefully get all sorted get it for £63 happy days:wahhey:

Johnym

Bought mine at the weekend, very impressed. Great deal, thanks :-)

Garz

Squat Member
Good question re:gpx files.
I think yes,but havn't tried it as yet.

To the OP , mine locks on in 20 seconds. I step out the door,switch it on and it's ready before my gloves are on

+1

I used to use my smartphone and it was a bag of shite and a battery drain in comparison.

lejogger

Guru
does anyone know ho long the Halfords 20% off is lasting for?
I can get an extra 7.5% off if I buy Halfords gift vouchers through the corporate area, but I'll obviously need to wait for them to be sent out...
That would therefore mean £66.20 without the British Cycling membership. I don't want the offer to expire while I'm waiting though.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I'm now tying myself up in knots trying to decide between the Garmin 800 and the Mio Cyclo 300 because I really want the maps. If you go through Topcashback.co.uk and buy from Halfords you also get 3.03% cashback on any purchases.

Top Bottom