bargain garmin edge 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
does anyone know ho long the Halfords 20% off is lasting for?
I can get an extra 7.5% off if I buy Halfords gift vouchers through the corporate area, but I'll obviously need to wait for them to be sent out...
That would therefore mean £66.20 without the British Cycling membership. I don't want the offer to expire while I'm waiting though.

Reserve it online then go into the store and ask them to keep it for you thats what I did while I was waiting for my vouchers to arrive.

okeydokey79

whats this code? im thinking of joining, tnx
TForL12 found it on here suppose to be for london cyclists only but allowed me to join and got 10% off for paying by direct debit.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's an instore discount too, plastered all over the walls. And applies to the Garmin 200.

My 'cashback' has been approved by Garmin - bet they are going to fall over when they see all these receipts coming is showing folk paying below the odds before the cashback.

okeydokey79

just collected mine they did apply the 20% discount plus the british cycling 10% so just paid £93.60 and just about to claim my £30 back off garmin:hyper:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
was just about to buy but going to wait, the CC has had a fair thumping so will hang on, besides cashback is up to end of August, so will hang fire.

okeydokey79

was just about to buy but going to wait, the CC has had a fair thumping so will hang on, besides cashback is up to end of August, so will hang fire.
dont forget the 20% of at halfords(unsure how long that lasts)

Cubist

Still wavin'
I'm now tying myself up in knots trying to decide between the Garmin 800 and the Mio Cyclo 300 because I really want the maps. If you go through Topcashback.co.uk and buy from Halfords you also get 3.03% cashback on any purchases.
received wisdom is that the maps that come with the 800 trail bundle aren't up to much given what they cost (1:50000 is too vague for MTB use apparently) but you can get UK Opensource mapping for the cost of a memory card.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Thanks for that but I opted for the Mio Cyclo and picked it up this afternoon. I'm hoping to ride down to East Grinstead on Sunday so will get to try it out properly then.

evo456

Über Member
And, British Cycling Members get 10% off - just downloaded the voucher. Take membership card along.

So £129.99 becomes £103.99, less BC, £93.59, less £30 cash back - £63.59 - guess where I am going !

I have a 705, but don't put it on the commuter bike. This would make Strava a doddle on the commute !!!

A numbers game.... I like, could get it under 60 quid if you use quidco and register a valid credit card and gain 4.5% cashback

So £129.99 becomes £103.99, less BC, £93.59, less 4.5% quidco £4.21 less £30 cash back - 59.38 !

400bhp

Guru
It's an instore discount too, plastered all over the walls. And applies to the Garmin 200.

My 'cashback' has been approved by Garmin - bet they are going to fall over when they see all these receipts coming is showing folk paying below the odds before the cashback.

Maybe-but don't be surprised if Garmin had had discussions with the big retailers beforehand.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Amazon have it for £102 then get the cashback? Do the sums, fine if you already have British cycling membership etc etc and with quidco, probably cheaper. However for no nonsense straight discount then amazon is the way to go I think?

Top Bottom