bargain garmin edge 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

okeydokey79

really glad i brought it now , been thinking bout having 1 and this deal made it seem worth while, only usedit a few times but picks up gps very quick n like the virtual rider, gives me a time to beat goin work and back ^_^

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
yep the devil in me :evil: meant I reserved one on Friday and picked it up yesterday, not setup or charged it yet, will set some time aside today ready for the commute tomorrow. With the quidco and cashback seemed a cracking price really, cheaper than amazon but if folk miss the 20% of and quidco with Halfords, just remember and check the rain forest! ^_^

lejogger

Guru
I sat down and had a big think about whether to go for it or not. In the end I crumbled and opted for 20% off the 500 instead of 20% plus the extra £30 off the 200.

I appreciate that it's not remotely as good a saving, but it still made it a very good price, and I figured that as good as the 200 is, I'd probably pretty quickly wish that I'd invested the extra £s to get the additional features the 500 offers.

I suppose you can say the same about the difference between the 500 and the 800, but I really couldn't justify all the extra cash for that one (especially now my touring buddy has decided to get married - our tours might face the chop now he's under the thumb (and he has a 705 anyway))!!

I just have to figure out what to do with two cateye strada wireless computers now!

slowride

Amazon have it for £102 then get the cashback? Do the sums, fine if you already have British cycling membership etc etc and with quidco, probably cheaper. However for no nonsense straight discount then amazon is the way to go I think?
That's what I did. I'm sure with a little effort I could've saved a bit more but Amazon service and convenience is worth the extra few quid to me.

Top Bottom