Beast from the East

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
only thing is it looks like it going to rain for the whole of March..:rain:
Hopefully we're not going to have a repeat of 2016 and 2017. It rained for the whole of March.... and April, May, June, July, August, September.........

Maenchi

StoneDog
Hopefully we're not going to have a repeat of 2016 and 2017. It rained for the whole of March.... and April, May, June, July, August, September.........
2017 ? i'm sure I remember taking off the mudguards in April last year and doing ok, although the seat pack is handy at stopping rear wheel spray...:smile:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Local farmers were still digging people out yesterday

It's 1c and there's still more light snow to come

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It’s all over in Deal.
Might get the bike out tomorrow....

OP
OP
Colin_P

Colin_P

Guru
And the beast was done !

As others have observed, much meltage happening here with only the minor drifts remaining.

That is enough now for this winter thank you very much.

Brandane

Legendary Member
T'aint over yet.
Yep, more snow showers forecast here tomorrow. The existing stuff hasn't melted much as temperatures are still hovering around freezing.

Our wonderful local council appear to have given up on even attempting to clear roads or pavement. But I see the UK Govt.'s latest tactic is to appeal to our consciences and are asking that "community spirit" makes up for the deficit in public spending by encouraging us to get out and clear pavements, and 4x4 owners are asked to transport hospital staff to their work!

I wonder if the same community spirit will be shown by 4x4 owners insurance companies if they are involved in a claim while acting as unofficial taxis?

Top Bottom