Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Completely incomprehensible article from the Graun re ABInbev's brewing process....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...wer-ab-inbev-develops-greener-bubbles-in-beer
The Grauniad said:
The method it has developed does not detract from the taste of the finished drink

That'll be the taste of:
  • Beck's
  • Budweiser
  • Castle Lager
  • Corona
  • Stella Artois
phew

Daddy Pig

Veteran
After all these alternative beers I've been delighted to go back to something traditionally British, and its absolutely delicious...
IMG_20180411_170632.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My 3rd pint of the night was a Wild Weather Serendipity. Serendipity is a creature created by crossing lemons with hops that lies on its back along the tongue and gets the mouth owner to imagine tasting various tropical fruits without actually tasting them. I was so confused by this that I half forgot what my first 2 newies tasted like.

Before that, a Burnt Mills Groves Saison. A good lemony beer with aromatic hops. Back 2/3rds of the mouth were where it worked its fruit on me.

Kicked off with a Cloudwater Vic Secret Pale. Fruity pineapples switching into a grapefruity hoppiness. Very flavoursome for a modest 3.9% beer.

A good trio for tonight's hunting.

They're filming summert outside my house so I have not slept all week... Duvet day today. I can genuinely claim that Sean Bean kept me up all night again.

Anyway, bonus beery afternoon starts with Wylam's Midnight Train To Byker

Juicy, dank, boozy 10%'er

IMG_20180412_151437.jpg

Top Bottom