Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
london.png

http://www.beerguideldn.com/index.php

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Sounds like a recreational ride/walk in the making, albeit a short and increasingly wobbly, meandering one
@MossCommuter 's link immediately below your post makes the suggestion that it's now best to split it in two and, given my ability to ride a bike after a few beers, I'd already come to the same conclusion. The London Bridge end has Southwark Brewery, London Beer Factory (Barrel Project), Anspach and Hobday, Moor Beers, Brew by Numbers , U Brew, and soon to open Cloudwater and a bottle shop, in case thirst get the better of you between breweries. The other end has Fourpure, Partizan, Affinity , Eebria (I think this is now more of a bottle shop), Spartan and Bianca Road (if you don't mind a slight detour). If you skip Bianca Road, you'd be pretty close to having 2 Bermondsey Beer Furlongs.

J1888

Über Member

All you lucky, lucky people of Brighton (and Hove actually)

If I were there I would definitely go!

Cracking brewery - Arise is a fantastic beer

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've just spilled some of a rather excellent Cloudwater/Stillwater Artisanal collaboration onto my laptop. What are my chances? It's a sour with lychees and passion fruit. A fairly gentle sour that's a bit too warm because it was in a room at 25 degrees.

Top Bottom