Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's been there at least 2 years to my knowledge.
I must walk about with my eyes shut!

So far, places new to me, on my list are: Waterloo Tap, Tap East, The Rake and Pelt Trader

I'll be going to Lamb and Flag and The Kings Arms (Waterloo) as well because I like them.

Reactions: GM

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I must walk about with my eyes shut!

So far, places new to me, on my list are: Waterloo Tap, Tap East, The Rake and Pelt Trader

I'll be going to Lamb and Flag and The Kings Arms (Waterloo) as well because I like them.
I've been meaning to go to the Kings Arms for ages now so PM me if you fancy a CC beer (as long as it's not a family birthday - they come hard and fast at this time of the year).

I've been meaning to go to the Kings Arms for ages now so PM me if you fancy a CC beer (as long as it's not a family birthday - they come hard and fast at this time of the year).
The Kings Arms houses a Thai restaurant as well as the pub, they're separate businesses but you can buy beer in the pub and walk it through to the cafe. Nice food and reasonably priced.

U

User169

I'd guess they all took it back complaining that it wasn't clear.

It’s gone off, mate.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I espy Clouds on the horizon...and I'm not taking these back...
P1000538.JPG

And while I was out shopping, I popped in for a Chorlton Kolibri Sour, which was a rather nice evening starter, not strongly sour, and slightly aromatic. (Kolibri apparently is a hop I'd never heard of before.) And then a The Kernel Table, which smelled very much like Villages Gecko but tasted a little more bitter.

U

User169

I espy Clouds on the horizon...and I'm not taking these back...
View attachment 427461

And while I was out shopping, I popped in for a Chorlton Kolibri Sour, which was a rather nice evening starter, not strongly sour, and slightly aromatic. (Kolibri apparently is a hop I'd never heard of before.) And then a The Kernel Table, which smelled very much like Villages Gecko but tasted a little more bitter.

Cloudwater are opening a tap room next door to BBNo. Opens in a couple of weeks I think.

Top Bottom