Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I lasted three months on that as there was usually at least two in each box that I didn't really want.

I’ll be cancelling it on Monday.

Annoyingly, I can’t do that from within my account. I can do everything else like change the number of beers, the frequency, payment method or the address but I have to call them to cancel.

Joules Blonde .... great pint on a hot day, brewed in Shropshire.

20220528_143105.jpg

PK99

Legendary Member
Just got back from a trip around Western BC and Vancouver Island.

The Craft Beer scene there is crazy good. Everywhere is stuffed with Micro Breweries producing a vast range of styles and variations of beer.

This beer Tin Hat West Coast IPA from Townsite Brewing Inc, in Powell River, just may be my favourite beer of all time.

5.6%
Rich, malty, strongly hopped.
Almost as good in tins at home as draught in the brewery last week.

We spent 3 nights in Powell River - and were in the Brewery on each one.

20220609_214658.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just got back from a trip around Western BC and Vancouver Island.

The Craft Beer scene there is crazy good. Everywhere is stuffed with Micro Breweries producing a vast range of styles and variations of beer.

This beer Tin Hat West Coast IPA from Townsite Brewing Inc, in Powell River, just may be my favourite beer of all time.

5.6%
Rich, malty, strongly hopped.
Almost as good in tins at home as draught in the brewery last week.

We spent 3 nights in Powell River - and were in the Brewery on each one.

View attachment 648334

It's also a superb place for hops. I believe Mosaic and Cascade have local connections, and I think others originate on the west of the Rockies but further south, notably Oregon.

stephec

Legendary Member
Beer52 offered me these for only the £5.95 price of postage, just have to cancel my subscription now as last time I had one it wasn't really VFM in the end.

IMG_20220611_141946.jpg

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Beer52 offered me these for only the £5.95 price of postage, just have to cancel my subscription now as last time I had one it wasn't really VFM in the end.

View attachment 648549
I cancelled mine a few days ago.

The site gives a link, suggesting you can do this online, but after taking you through a couple of “are you really sure” messages, they tell you that you can only cancel by calling them.

I did that and spent 17 minutes in a queue (I think they do that in the hope you give up the attempt) to then be asked if I was sure I wanted to cancel.

YES I’M SURE!

I wasn’t in the mood for a debate about it and told him so, asking him to confirm the cancellation, which he did.

They will offer you £10 off your next month's selection and that might suit you. I declined it as I couldn’t be arsed with another lengthy wait on the phone in a month’s time.

Top Bottom