Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Has anyone had the email from Honestbrew?

They've stopped trading and called the administrators in unfortunately, shame as they were a decent company to deal with.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
IMG-20220619-WA0000.jpeg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
A Northern Monk Coconut IPA. Rammed full of hops with a gentle undercurrent of coconut, more as mouthfeel than flavour. Actually a rather good beer!
IMG_20220618_202505475.jpg

On a different note, I had a pint of Anspach and Hobday's London Black a couple of nights ago. I believe it is marketed as a rival to Guinness but to my taste it was more like a nitro mild with a brown head. And very well done. One of those beers I could drink all night. If anybody here gets their hands on one, I'd be interested in hearing what they make of it.

(Just discovered that I didn't post this last night!)

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've just cracked open a Paloma IPA. I guess it must be named after some kind of cocktail rather than simple Spanish pigeon beer. It says there's lime and pink grapefruit in it. And, yes, there's a slight taste of lime but no, no grapefruit. Anyhow, it's from Northern Monk's last subscription box and as there's another one due I need to clear some space. It's actually a pretty good fruited IPA.
IMG_20220623_205656309.jpg

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
After doing 1000m ascent after work, about to have a Grimbergen but as it's emergency cooling in the freezer, why not feast your eyes on this little beauty instead?

20220618_193720.jpg

Top Bottom