Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Brew York has a tap takeover starting tomorrow at my nearest craft place so I was surprised to find Rhubarbra Streisand had started a day early. Not complaining...

IMG_20230505_172122498_HDR.jpg

JuhaL

Guru
I am from Finland and today I was visiting local liquor store and bought something British. Bombardier Premium British Ale beer. Plentiful of foam and nice color, almost like a color of resin (red hue), taste isn't too bitter. Not bad acquaintance at all.

postman

Legendary Member
We went out last night to a celebration bbq.We had paid a fee not sure how much.When we were signed in we were given a green plastic token,take this to the bar and a drink of your choice except a spirit.Well the choice was limited to say the least.One women said no lager type beer.Apart from Guinness there was no dark beers as i call themSo a pale ale,which was like pass.But it was sort of free.A good very large burger with lots of salad was next but that wasall no bangers or chicken.Right so Mrs P says fancy another yeah go on.This time a pint of the dark G,guess how feckin much that cost a laughable £5-60.So then the event was over Mrs P and i went inside the pub the small tent had been a little too cold,well a few more hardy souls were already in,so back to the cheaper pint and just as we were leaving a couple bought us a pint each for helping out with the building we have been cleaning up.So all in all a good evening but piggin ell £5-60 makes Wetherspoons a wonderful place.Sorry to moan but where will it stop.

postman

Legendary Member
I am from Finland and today I was visiting local liquor store and bought something British. Bombardier Premium British Ale beer. Plentiful of foam and nice color, almost like a color of resin (red hue), taste isn't too bitter. Not bad acquaintance at all.
Now find yourself some Hobgoblin Ruby Red Ale that is superb,Sainsburys sell it.Plus Aldi do a nice one Harpers red ale get some of that,it beats the Bombardier and Spitfire beers.

Spartak