Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

And if you fancy a snack, why not try beer-flavoured crisps....
ghost-ship_800x.jpg

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
IMG_20230417_194444.jpg

Mr Celine

Discordian
20230423_190112.jpg

After a damp couple of hours on La Redoubte this afternoon, standing just where Remco launched his attack, this is the perfect way to wind down.

stephec

Legendary Member
Williams Bros of Alloa are my favourite brewery, they make that many different lagers and IPAs that it would take too long to list them all, although Joker DIPA is definitely the pick of them all.

This is the first one of their dark beers that I've tried and whilst it's not outstanding it's still very nice, the only negative about them is that the only place that seems to stock them is Tesco north of the border.

IMG_20230430_214819.jpg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Williams Bros of Alloa are my favourite brewery, they make that many different lagers and IPAs that it would take too long to list them all, although Joker DIPA is definitely the pick of them all.

This is the first one of their dark beers that I've tried and whilst it's not outstanding it's still very nice, the only negative about them is that the only place that seems to stock them is Tesco north of the border.

View attachment 687703

Our annual Advent beer calendar from our daughter in Edinburgh consisted of beers from the various craft breweries in the Edinburgh region, Stewarts being one of them. I like the Chokka blokka, being a fan of the dark side 😎.
I might be misremembering but I think I've seen a few Stewarts cans in our local Aldi or Lidl, I'll have a mooch next time I get dragged around there🤔

stephec

Legendary Member
Our annual Advent beer calendar from our daughter in Edinburgh consisted of beers from the various craft breweries in the Edinburgh region, Stewarts being one of them. I like the Chokka blokka, being a fan of the dark side 😎.
I might be misremembering but I think I've seen a few Stewarts cans in our local Aldi or Lidl, I'll have a mooch next time I get dragged around there🤔

You've reminded me that it actually came from Lidl in Bellshill, along with the bottle of the standard version of Joker, and a bottle of Broughton's Old Jock as well.

Top Bottom