England : Merseyside Beginners Ride near Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

aces_up1504

Thanks for taking up the mantle of trying to organise a ride Sitting Bull.

I am work this weekend :sad: although the pace is a little hot for me at this time. Hope it goes well!

iainw

Iain
Sounds great, see you there!

sittingbull

Veteran
....if any midweek rides occur then shout up.
Hi Billy, pity you can't make the weekend but we ride midweek too :thumbsup: We did this ride just a couple of days ago.
Assuming we do something similar next week I'll give you a shout (the night before).

One day Matt, one day.... ;)

No problem aces_up1504, the pace is not really that hot but it's not easy either :smile:

Excellent Iain, should be good :biggrin:

Psyklon

I'm hoping to get out with the Chapel House Cycle Club on Sunday on a ride to Southport but nothing concrete as yet. Would love to do this Delamere run as I often trundle around those parts. Keep me posted as to times etc and if I don't make the Southport trip, I might jump aboard! Thanks for the heads-up @billy1561.

billy1561

BB wrecker
I'm hoping to get out with the Chapel House Cycle Club on Sunday on a ride to Southport but nothing concrete as yet. Would love to do this Delamere run as I often trundle around those parts. Keep me posted as to times etc and if I don't make the Southport trip, I might jump aboard! Thanks for the heads-up @billy1561.
Have you been out with the chapel house riders at all Kev?

billy1561

BB wrecker
Apologies for hijacking the thread guys. Kev if you do get out with them let me know what you think of them as they are really close for me as you know :hello:

PaulBrdmn

I'd be interested in this but unfortunately I work 3 out of 4 Sundays through to September. Hopefully a ride will fall on one of the days I'm not working and I can join you; I'm from Widnes but living in Liverpool City centre so this area is perfect for me!

sittingbull

Veteran
....I work 3 out of 4 Sundays through to September. Hopefully a ride will fall on one of the days I'm not working....
I ride with a small number or "regular" riders and thought I'd post up to see if there was any additional interest. All sorts of commitments mean there's often only 2 of us. We probably ride more often on a Saturday, but the forecast was much better for this Sunday :smile:

chqshaitan

Guru
i am interested but doubt i will be able to keep up lol, my average speed is around 13-14mph on my daily commute.Although this is at peak hour, with stops and roundabouts factored in.

Top Bottom