bib shorts v shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I like shorts cos they make going for a quick slash a bit easier for chaps (I presume same for laydeez too)

Sharky

Guru
Bib tights can be a bit tight on the shoulders, especially if you have managed to break a collar bone or two.

When wearing shorts I wear them with braces to keep them up at the back and i can adjust the tension on my shoulders.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I prefer shorts as i dont like the straps of bibs over my shoulders . Skin suits or shorts for me .

Drago

Legendary Member
Bib shorts all the way for me.

52aac7f1c0fce7dbc6112fad0c15095b.jpg

Milzy

Guru
It has to be bib tights because the pros use them.

cheys03

Veteran
I started with shorts but swapped to bibs. For me the reason was that I'm long in the torso and most jerseys left me chilled around the lower back/kidneys as they rode up my back. The bibs keep at least some material next to the skin for insulation and I'm much warmer/comfortable as a result.
Downside is loo stops are a bit more of a faff.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Started off with shorts. Bought a pair of bib tights and migrated to bib shorts after that. Even went so far as buy some braces for the normal non bib tights.
I have a roundish profile on my waist and the non bib shorts/tights have a really annoying habit of working their way in a downwardly fashion.

Top Bottom