bib tights or shorts that hide your junk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
If they are making comments about your crotch then its sexual harrassment and you need to be telling the boss and they need to talk to the individuals concerned. Its not funny and no man or woman needs to put up with it.
I think your problem lies more with being bullied at work than with cycling attire.I hope you have some support in real life.
Walking into work with your genitals on display could also be construed as sexual harassment. When considering people I know in a professional context, I think we'd all just be a bit more comfortable without having seen each others bits and pieces.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
The world is full of drama queens these days.
I used to work cutting headboards in a caravan furniture company. It was full of women sewing machinists who would wolf wistle and make all sorts of sexual innendo when I got in with my lycra. It was considered on both sides to be harmless fun.
My fiancee was also the subject of sexual jokes etc working at Asdas night shift. She gave as good as she got.
All good fun.
Got help my kids when they'e older.
Humour will be illegal at this rate.

Last edited:

gaijintendo

Veteran
Pop some baggy shorts over your bibs
I ended up raising my baggies so much, to avoid them snagging on the saddle, that the effect is ruined...

Julia9054

Guru
I think the OP is looking for some modesty while walking through the workplace not while riding his bike?

He could just slip an item of baggy clothing on as soon as he gets off the bike. He doesn't have to ride in them
Seems a bit of a faff if 2 minutes later he is going to change into work gear

vickster

Legendary Member
Seems a bit of a faff if 2 minutes later he is going to change into work gear
Less faff than riding 14 miles in unnecessary clothing. A pair of gym shorts for example is hardly difficult. Maybe it's not 2 minutes, he says he walks past lots of people

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Maybe we could just ban anything skintight/clingy.
Or red. Or black. Coz those colours can be deemed as racy.
We could ban shorts, dresses, short sleeve shirts and t shirts. After All they leave proportions of skin uncovered.
Hell, we could all dress head to toe covering as much skin as possible in baggy material that hides the lines of the human body.
No doubt some f***er will moan that my dog is naked.

Julia9054

Guru
Maybe we could just ban anything skintight/clingy.
Or red. Or black. Coz those colours can be deemed as racy.
We could ban shorts, dresses, short sleeve shirts and t shirts. After All they leave proportions of skin uncovered.
Hell, we could all dress head to toe covering as much skin as possible in baggy material that hides the lines of the human body.
No doubt some f***er will moan that my dog is naked.
Surely it's about what he individual feels comfortable with

Top Bottom