Bidets....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
The other thing this place has is a macerator, which blocked in the first week, ugh, what a job (no pun intended).

Interesting opinion on macerators from the UK DIY forums: http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/humour.html
The expanding foam story is good for a chuckle.

gaijintendo

Veteran
I honestly never understood the point of them up until the age of 35ish.

Then i think the concept started to foment over a couple of years.

Something started to go wrong with me. I presume I'm not the first. Wiping has become a much more time consuming process.

I still don't have one. But I get it.

Must be nice.

Dave7

Legendary Member

Something started to go wrong with me. I presume I'm not the first. Wiping has become a much more time consuming process.

Must be nice.
I have perfected the solution. While still sitting I use the toilet brush. With practice you can work it down into the water, give it a swish around then scrub. The secret is to miss the.......shall we call it floating waste :smile:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Must be nice.
It is.
You can get well recommended Brondell travel bidet for £12 that does all you need! Try it and you may (like me) regret not doing so years ago....

slowmotion

Quite dreadful

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It seems to me that a bum gun could be a valuable addition to any home. The gadget should work well if you have a wet room type bathroom, but less well with a conventional one. If your aim drifts off-target, the co-lateral damage could be considerable.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
We have two in the house in Spain but they didn't come with instructions, so I just turn the water on every now and again to keep things flowing :smile:

Top Bottom