Big brown box arrived....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
nice bit of gas pipe !

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
That is very nice and agree that you need to sort out that bottle and get one to match your bike

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Honesty... I think 2 heaters is overkill.....:thumbsup:
It doesn't want or need to be warm.... it want's and needs to be ridden..

Have you been out on it yet?

Reactions: 4F

Berties

Fast and careful!
Are those mavic ksyrium elite s I spy on that ride,I have just bought a set if they are but not going out in the rain with them yet going to be for a dry day !

OP
OP
oldfatfool

oldfatfool

Guru
oldfatfool, what groupset is that? Looks like a normal double too [hooray], wouldn't have expected anything less from you.

Sorry to disappoint Ultegra triple - Iike to be prepared, especially for fixed friendly forum rides! ;) Shame Rose didn't stick the yellow version of the bottle on instead of the Grey:wacko:

Mind you I should have several thousand Rose points to spend now so a root through the catalogue is on the cards, think i might get some 'everyday' wheels built up:becool:

Sorry to disappoint Ultegra triple - Iike to be prepared, especially for fixed friendly forum rides! ;) Shame Rose didn't stick the yellow version of the bottle on instead of the Grey:wacko:

Mind you I should have several thousand Rose points to spend now so a root through the catalogue is on the cards, think i might get some 'everyday' wheels built up:becool:
Not disappointed at all, I was pointing out that it wasn't a compact, the worst of all options :smile:.

Top Bottom