BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
@ibooij when completing a ride previously the markers for the competitors that you'd left in the dust used to carry on going until they'd reached the finish line, I used to use the time spent waiting for the also-rans to cool down, any reason why they just stop now?

Almost missed the cut on the Lombardia Challenge, had to do the Gallo and Bellagio back to back. KNACKERED NOW :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Cafe and Dumoulin stops ... 114Km down 70 to go ... Next one Sa Calobra

Succeeded Sa Calobra, Failed the Mallorca 184 challenge in a day, just run out of time. de Femenia, and Randa are both around an hour an da half to 2 hours at tempo, and for some reason my trainer seemed stuck in a sort of erg mode .... Weird.

Last edited:
Cafe and Dumoulin stops ... 114Km down 70 to go ... Next one Sa Calobra

Succeeded Sa Calobra, Failed the Mallorca 184 challenge in a day, just run out of time. de Femenia, and Randa are both around an hour an da half to 2 hours at tempo, and for some reason my trainer seemed stuck in a sort of erg mode .... Weird.

I was knackered after two in two days.....Chapeau.

Fritzeflink

hy i am new with BRVR. Actually I am using Bkool since 2014. ok new my question to the pros.: the BRVR works fine - but the software crashed after a few km. streaming's or dowloads sometimes I can ride the whole track somtimes it freeze ...
yes I have a fast i7 pc windows 10 and an 150mbit internet.
trainer is a Bkool Pro 2 ant+

any solutions for this problem?

1000 thanks :smile:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
hy i am new with BRVR. Actually I am using Bkool since 2014. ok new my question to the pros.: the BRVR works fine - but the software crashed after a few km. streaming's or dowloads sometimes I can ride the whole track somtimes it freeze ...

Hi @Fritzeflink I'm not able to help you I'm afraid. However in my experience, and from what I have seen from others too, the BRVR support is generally speedy and excellent. We also have @ibooij here who works with/for BRVR and has been very helpful on these boards when it's come to sorting peoples issues. Hopefully he'll be along before too much longer. Best of luck.
BTW, have you thought about joining the league when you've got your problem sorted?

As @Mugshot said, +1 for contacting support. I've had a couple of issues and they have been extremely helpful.

ibooij

Über Member

Hi @Fritzeflink . I take it that you were the one to whom we sent two emails yesterday? If not, please drop us an email on bigringvr@bigringvr.com. Thanks!

Top Bottom