BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Hope that means Dave and me don't have to do it again.

Just picked up on the "Goats league 2019" bit, does that mean you are thinking of restarting the league?
Yes, with the Mighty Monte Zoncolan as the first climb, If that doesn't put enough people of I don't know what will :rofl:

For anyone interested in taking part in a new Goats League (using BRVR as they have the best climbs, sorry that's just how it is :biggrin: ), details can be found >>>Here<<<

Reactions: djk
Challenge complete.
Velcalda 7W's over FTP. Rather warm now...
:sweat::training::sweat:

Thanks Dave, glad it's not just me then.

Actually I've just noticed I'm getting them following posts to the league conversations, but not this one. I wonder if a Mod has clicked on something they didn't mean to...

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Wonderful news on workouts!
Yeah, the one thing Zwift has that I really use are workouts ... I'm doing the Build Me Up Plan, if only there was a way to export it from Zwift so I could use it in BRVR :sad: ... only available for custom workouts, so it looks as though I'll have to look at creating each individual workout :sad:

I'd be happy to try the Pre Release Beta version @ibooij :biggrin:

ibooij

Über Member
@Aleman We'll have a pre-release version ready in a couple of days!

For the coming time, we won't have any training plans yet, just the workouts themselves. You will be able to import .zwo files and we'll also add an importer for .erg and .mrc to be able to use workouts from other sources.

Top Bottom