Bike accident? No win no fee lawyers - any recommendations or avoidance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Blathering on about nicking someone for making a malicious 999 call is pretty stupid in the context of a cyclist starfished in the road with broken bones.
Starfished maybe, but refusing to move until the ambulance arrives is another.

If I were in the situation I'd demand the police be called. It's the scene of an accident after all.
I'd ask for an ambulance if I was injured too, and if not get a checkup as a priority. That would create a paper trail.
But as for staying in the road, no chance. Round here people would start hooting and end up moving you out of the way so as not to have their journeys disturbed.

As for the legal bit I'd be straight off to the CTC or British Cycling for their recommendations.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Starfished maybe, but refusing to move until the ambulance arrives is another.

Yeah, get up, you malingering tosser, it's only a few broken bones and a bit of concussion.

I dunno, these days people have no moral fibre or back bone - even if it might be broken.

vickster

Legendary Member
I was thinking more of indivuals making it known, on here.
A pretty small sample in reality. I have no idea how much I might get. Be a big overall number potentially, Bupa alone have shelled out 16k at the last count so far for appointments, surgeries, Physio etc! :ohmy:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mod Note:
A number of posts have been removed or modified.

Top Bottom