BIKES on the train NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
You should go, not too far from you surely. As for refreshments (and always best to carry energy stuff) that's what panniers are for. We are lucky to be cyclists. It's amazing, encouraged a neighbour to go with kids the other week, they really enjoyed it. Quieter than the quietest possible sunday as no tourists. Short of a nuclear attack, will never be like this again. Police won't bother you, royal parks are being sensible.
Use gps auto routing for a dawdle back and you will doubtless discover by accident lots of interesting corners in a fascinating city.
It’s a good 30 mile round trip including going around the sites. I’m sticking to 20 / 90 mins at the mo (as much as I can manage physically really). I might see how I feel on my day off on Friday or weekend

winjim

Smash the cistern
Well you clearly like saying fark. Some fresh air in order. Look forward to posts on your rides.
Yes, for some reason I'm feeling the need to add a bit of emphasis to some of my posts.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Do you usually find that a stream of 4-letter words helps to get your message across?
You're not the only cyclist that has heard of the pandemic, or heard about lockdown. Show some respect to people, they may listen to you.
>20k people are dead and you're worried about my use of swear words? farking hell.

Disappointing. A straightforward and good natured discussion has degenerated into another pointless bickering festival, after the initial question was satisfactorily answered..
This isn't the fecking time for "good natured discussion". :angry:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Locking this one.

As has been pointed out, the OP has had their answer and we're just into off-topic squabbling now. I realise there are strong feelings about the current crisis but I don't see that this disagreement is doing anything to sort it out.

Please leave it at that now. I don't want to see the argument carried on anywhere else.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom