Black cricket dilemma

Keep as pets or set them free?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

@Accy cyclist You do realise that it's illegal & you are open to prosecution?

Julia9054

Guru
Not sure why you bothered to start this thread when you had obviously already decided what you were going to do.
It is a really bad idea to release non native species into the ecosystem - many countries have very strict laws and you can't predict the effects.
Not to mention probably subjecting them to a long lingering death just because you feel that feeding things to other things is a bit icky

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
It's too late to talk me out of it! I've made my mind up! :sad:Au revoir my chirping friends! :cry:
But you voted to keep them! :wacko:

Screenshot_20190731-222550.png

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
To those concerned about these creatures being released into the 'wild' you have to realise that far worse than them are brought in every day from imported food and passengers at airport arrivals bringing in god knows what!

Last edited:

irw

Quadricyclist
To those concerned about these creatures being released into the 'wild' you have to realise that far worse than them are brought in every day from imported food and passengers at airport arrivals bringing in god knows what!

You can just see the headlines of next month’s local rag now... “Accrington overrun by plague of crickets...Moses nowhere to be seen...!”

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Two wrongs don't make a right. ;)

Top Bottom