FNRttC Bognor, Friday, April 27, 2018

Do you want to do this ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Already switched to MeteoGroup.....

Oh yeah, I'm a year behind.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Email just gone out to Bognor riders. Weather looking good for the ride, with rain in the evening that is forecast to ease off about midnight. Following 7mph wind all night forecast by (lowers voice respectfully, puts hand on heart) The Met Office.
We could fit in about three or four more riders for food at the halfway stop, which is The Edifice at Horley, with the scouts catering.
Anyone interested, email the fnrttc address.

Tim Hall

Email just gone out to Bognor riders. Weather looking good for the ride, with rain in the evening that is forecast to ease off about midnight. Following 7mph wind all night forecast by (lowers voice respectfully, puts hand on heart) The Met Office.
We could fit in about three or four more riders for food at the halfway stop, which is The Edifice at Horley, with the scouts catering.
Darn it, I'm on holibobs. Have a good ride y'all.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Hurrah! Dib dib.

Tim Hall

Hurrah! Dib dib.
That's Dyb Dyb. It's an acronym for Do Your Best.

rb58

Enigma
Amazingly, the Met Office has it doing just that - a tail wind for the ride down and a complete change in direction for the ride back. I'll believe that when I see/feel it. [/ATTACH]
I knew it was too good to be true. Met Office has done a 180 degree turn-around. Headwind for the down leg, and the wind direction then changes for another headwind for the return leg. Happy days!

Top Bottom