FNRttC Bognor, Friday, April 27, 2018

Do you want to do this ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
32nd Morden stormtroopers?

1st

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It’s 0150 in the morning in the UK as I write. My alarm went off some 90 mins ago. I’m sat in the BA lounge in Moscow Domodedovo airport with an Orange, a bowl of Cashew nuts and a glass of Rioja as I don’t fancy anything else on offer. I figure the Rioja will be an aid to in-flight-sleepage.

The FNRttC tonight seems some distant horizon. This single ride and the potential morning roll-on into Eastbourne for cheap trainage home is probably more than my total mileage for 2018!
They shoot horses don’t they....

Last edited:

rb58

Enigma
It’s 0150 in the morning in the UK as I write. My alarm went off some 90 mins ago. I’m sat in the BA lounge in Moscow Domodedovo airport with an Orange, a bowl of Cashew nuts and a glass of Rioja as I don’t fancy anything else on offer. I figure the Rioja will be an aid to in-flight-sleepage.

The FNRttC tonight seems some distant horizon. This single ride and the potential morning roll-on into Eastbourne for cheap trainage home is probably more than my total mileage for 2018!
It'll be fun, what could possibly go wrong......

Fab Foodie

Having just arrived from a balmy and sunny Russia to a cold and wet Heathrow, am thinking that longs might the order of the night, was hoping to pack them away for the Summer :-/

Redlight

Longs AND waterproofs, I suspect. You really will look like an Audaxer.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Just had a look on the journey planner- from Bognor or Barnham to Deal £65.20 via Victoria (fastest 3:51), £58.20 via Bromley South (fastest 4:10, 4 changes), £21.60 via Lewes and Eastbourne (4:51 including the obligatory bus service). Eastbourne to Deal is still £21.60 (Southern are very fond of giving long distance travellers extra value, AKA ripping off those who don't check prices properly). You could always buy a ticket for all the way, just ride between Brighton and Eastbourne & save yourself a bit off time...

Fab Foodie

Just had a look on the journey planner- from Bognor or Barnham to Deal £65.20 via Victoria (fastest 3:51), £58.20 via Bromley South (fastest 4:10, 4 changes), £21.60 via Lewes and Eastbourne (4:51 including the obligatory bus service). Eastbourne to Deal is still £21.60 (Southern are very fond of giving long distance travellers extra value, AKA ripping off those who don't check prices properly). You could always buy a ticket for all the way, just ride between Brighton and Eastbourne & save yourself a bit off time...
Don’t confuse me.... we’re sorted!

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
...with orange Sainsbury's bags tied around them.
Somewhere in the depths of t'interwebs there is a photograph of, I think, a Friday who ought to remain anonymous but for the purposes of this conversation we shall award the random name of, say, @User doing just that very thing.
And just to show he was in good company, here's a pic of another Friday, again, best remain anonymous, wearing Shimano sandals with socks. And sporting a Carradice, to boot.
https://issuu.com/audax-uk/docs/arr133_lr (turn to the very back page)

Top Bottom