Brake Pads & Other Spares

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru

Its a bit of a huge longwinded story but after finally getting exasperated with my usual bike shop, I have finally managed to get my bike booked in to somewhere for a badly needed service but unbelievable only if I supply the brake pads as he can't get them apparently. :eek:

This maybe sits better in the mechanical section of the forum but I really wanted to make sure as many saw this as possible as I need them ASAP as I'm riding the Loch Ness etape in a couple of weeks.

I would prefer resin and the current set have the cooling fins, but I'm not precious and would take almost anything at a sensible price.

Has anyone any advice on best place to order for a quick delivery nationwide?

Superstsar components is my goto.

https://www.superstarcomponents.com/en/

si_c

Guru
All Shimano road disc brake pads are the same, they use the K02/K03/K04 or L02/L03/L04 pads - the S on the end means sintered or metallic, the L pads have the fin stack on the backplate for additional cooling, the K pads don't.

Personally I'm running Noah & Theo ceramic pads, which are excellent and I find to be as good as the stock Shimano ones, although their Resin pads are a bit cheaper and again excellent.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Top Bottom