Breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimboalee

Apparently, BikeRadar reckon this is what we should be eating for breakfast.
brekkie.jpg

Except some of us have known this for years.

£2.29 in Land Rover canteen.

Hont

Guru
Bit short on fibre innit? Unless those are veggie sausages.

OP
OP
J

jimboalee

No bacon or hash browns? Or beans? Or fried bread? What kind of a half - arsed attempt at a breakfast is that?:biggrin:

I would have Kippers, Eggs Benedict and Prawns with Steak Tartare, but they're not that sophisticated. They're an agricultural vehicle manufacturer remember.

Garz

Squat Member
Nothing wrong with a fried breakfast but wouldn't eat it just before a hilly ride mind you!

Definitely missing the beans, toast, plumb tomatoes and couple of bacon rashers.
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted member 1258

Heart attack on a plate? I eat porridge in the morning, with mixed fruit, crushed nuts and brown sugar. I haven't eaten a fried breakfast since I had my arteries defurred and stents fitted a couple of years ago. In my childhood and youth I ate a fried breakfast almost every morning.

EssexRider

I dont even know what them brown things are.

i have either toast, coco pops, or a plain omlette, and sometimes add 1 or 2 raw eggs with my breakkie

ThePainInSpain

Heart attack on a plate? I eat porridge in the morning, with mixed fruit, ....................

Me too, I used to love a 'Full English' as we know them, and would have one 2 or 3 times a week. But since my 'scare', September last year, I haven't touched one. And now the thought of all that fat makes me retch.

OP
OP
J

jimboalee

Me too, I used to love a 'Full English' as we know them, and would have one 2 or 3 times a week. But since my 'scare', September last year, I haven't touched one. And now the thought of all that fat makes me retch.

Some people are prone to gathering cholesterol, some are not.

I have found to increase cholesterol, I eat eggs. They don't have to be dripping with lard either.
To lower my cholesterol, stop eating eggs dripping with lard.

The three fried eggs every day keep my cholesterol mid-range.

Top Bottom