Brompton Time Just Might Be Here ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Got it! ^_^^_^^_^

H6L Black, Marathon tyres and Brooks saddle. I have a C bag on order,
Waheeeey :wahhey:

Road-test and pictures required!
Been riding along a Swiss valley on mine this evening, last week Denmark. Chuffin' brilliant!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I got my letter of collection but I thought I had to wait on the voucher as previously. Apparently not, I called the hot line at Halfords, told them I wanted to use an lbs in Petersfield, they are on their network, I told them what I was after, next thing I had an email saying it was ordered through that shop. A H6L I need to call in on Monday (working tomorrow) and see what's what or maybe pick it up. ^_^^_^

I blame FF
LBS in Petersfield- Owens by any chance?

OP
OP
The Jogger

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Well I just had my first ride on the Brommie and I have to say it was fun, great fun. The gears are different but will get use to that, I might even let it have it's first commute tomorrow instead of my Boardman Cx which I thought was the ideal commute bike, Clapham to Hammersmith then Hammersmith to Waterloo should be a proper little test run.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well I just had my first ride on the Brommie and I have to say it was fun, great fun. The gears are different but will get use to that, I might even let it have it's first commute tomorrow instead of my Boardman Cx which I thought was the ideal commute bike, Clapham to Hammersmith then Hammersmith to Waterloo should be a proper little test run.
Go for it!
I've been out for another blat this evening along the flat roads of this Swiss valley. An absolute hoot. What's more it's a head-turner. I keep having to give fold demos, I should be on a commission!
IMG_1993[1].JPG

IMG_1988.JPG

OP
OP
The Jogger

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Go for it!
I've been out for another blat this evening along the flat roads of this Swiss valley. An absolute hoot. What's more it's a head-turner. I keep having to give fold demos, I should be on a commission!

You should, you sold it to me...............thanks for that :okay:

Top Bottom