Brookes Saddles and Saddles in general....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
maybe could you put it on inside out to hide the logo ??
Nah I'll stick with a Tesco bag in general areas, I have however worked at places with secure 'gated' back yards where I could park my bike and the cover always looked rather spiffing :becool:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Just get a saddle made from some smooth synthetic material like Prologo or Antares (only cos I have those on my bikes, there are loads of other brands). Then there's none of this breaking it in, proofing, saddle cover stuff at all. Just sit on it and ride. Won't discolour your trousers at all

Gunk

Guru
No. But oddly enough the Brompton saddle is probably the best standard saddle I have owned. Its on my mtb now.

I’m pretty sure they’re made by Velo, they are very good, but I’ve now replaced it with a Brooks Swift, a Brompton needs a Brooks.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I’m pretty sure they’re made by Velo, they are very good, but I’ve now replaced it with a Brooks Swift, a Brompton needs a Brooks.

View attachment 553239
Pointless putting a Brooks on a Brompton if it doesnt suit your butt. I regularly ride 100km+ days and found there are better saddles for me than Brooks. They do look pretty though.

Top Bottom