Bruce Forsyth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rh100

montage said:
Isn't funny in the slightest. Just irritating.
Must be due retirement soon surely?

It's his eyes, I don't trust him. And he's too full of himself. One of few people I have to turn the telly over when he comes on.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah, he's not someone I enjoy watching - tries too hard to be funny, and doesn't pull it off - whereas I think Ronnie Corbett comes across as trying too hard, but it works somehow...

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
User76 said:
Is this about 'Have I got.....'? I thought Lorna Wotsername looked really umcomfortable, both with the singing and the dancing.

Maybe he should gently bow out?

This is what triggered my post yer. He was also a bit of a twunt in the run up to the general elections. For some reason he was being interviewed on the whole matter, and mid speech he whined about having his back to the audience and did the whole "it's nice to see you..." but got little response :smile:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't like him ... I met him as a child when my Dad was marshalling (or what ever you do on a golf course) on a celeb tournament. You were able to see him turn on the charm and then switch it off if you weren't considered important enough to talk to. And he was rude to one little girl who wanted his signiture (that's really why I don't like him:sad:)

rh100

montage said:
This is what triggered my post yer. He was also a bit of a twunt in the run up to the general elections. For some reason he was being interviewed on the whole matter, and mid speech he whined about having his back to the audience and did the whole "it's nice to see you..." but got little response :boxing:

Saw that, what a waste of TV airtime, who gives a sh!t what he thinks!

summerdays said:
I don't like him ... I met him as a child when my Dad was marshalling (or what ever you do on a golf course) on a celeb tournament. You were able to see him turn on the charm and then switch it off if you weren't considered important enough to talk to. And he was rude to one little girl who wanted his signiture (that's really why I don't like him:sad:)

Golf, reminds of that other TV annoyance, Jimmy bloody Tarbuck :smile:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
HIGNFY was funny, especially with Ross Noble on it, but also very, VERY cringey to see Brucey.

Why do they continually insist on things like this, I mean, Brian Blessed, Boris and Bob Crow are bad enough, but Brucey??!!

I fear you are right though, he'll just go on until he dies (why should he retire, he has nothing to loose now. More is the pity).

Come back Angus, all is forgiven!! - just remember how slick and devilishly funny the show was at one stage. And now look at it.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
summerdays said:
I often wonder why they don't have Angus as a guest presenter... I'd love to see him back even for a once off.

I seem to remember that they never did it because they seriously fell out with him over the scandal.

Don't know about now, but I think it's generally considered a no no, just like they have said that they will never get the likes of Tony Blair (remember him?) on it.

Top Bottom