Buddy list?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GaryA

Subversive Sage
Quick query: I can see the function of a ignore list...(Just put a few on...shhhh) but I cant see any difference in putting folk on your personal 'buddy list' in the thread content or visuals...Am I missing something
Yours in confusion xx(

NickM

Veteran
Gary Askwith said:
Quick query: I can see the function of a ignore list
Bet mine's bigger than yours :sad:

Gary Askwith said:
...cant see any difference in putting folk on your personal 'buddy list' in the thread content or visuals...Am I missing something
It seems a bit pointless to me, too xx(

ChrisKH

Guru
An ignore list is all very well, but you can sometimes lose the context of a thread if you don't see their post. People would have to be pretty bad for me to put them on an ignore list and I haven't come across any on here (with the exception of the one post troll who was on here this morning).

Alternatively I may be on your ignore list, in which case it doesn't matter.xx(

domtyler

Über Member
You would know if anyone had put you on their list as you get a PM telling you who has done the dirty deed.

domtyler said:
You would know if anyone had put you on their list as you get a PM telling you who has done the dirty deed.
Surely not? I do have someone on my Ignore list. It's so nice to just be oblivious to their contributions. Doesn't seem to affect the sense of the thread at at all (maybe other people have them on their lists too?) but I imagine that if you had loads of people on then that could be a problem...

Done.

Does that mean that I have to invite him to my birthday party now?
Yes, but it also means that he has to be nice to you and not make you cry.
I've added you too Overs! Doesn't seem to do anything though...

Top Bottom